Phoenix American is the parent a diversified group of companies providing back-office financial services to investment fund clients since 1972. Phoenix American is a registered transfer agent with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and has administered millions of investments for hundreds of funds of every size, strategy and asset class. The company performs full-service fund administration for private equity and venture capital funds and sales reporting and data analytics for mutual funds and other asset management companies. Phoenix American is also the industry leader in the field of managing agent and administration services for asset-backed securitizations (ABS) in the commercial aviation industry. The company has a reputation for excellence, offering unparalleled experience, superior technology and committed customer service to clients over a career of more than 50 years.
Full Stack Developer Career Opportunity
Phoenix American is excited to offer a career opportunity to qualified applicants interested in being part of a growing company with a relaxed and friendly work environment.
Career Opportunity Description
We are looking for a Full-Stack C# Web Developer to play a key role in the design, development, and maintenance of our web applications and backend processes.
We are looking for a career candidate who can respond quickly to change and adapt to changing requirements. Career candidate will join a development team that is passionate about writing high-quality, scalable code and creating engaging experiences for end-users.
Career Opportunity Duties will include but not be limited to
- Developing and maintaining C#, Angular web applications
- Deploying and maintaining web applications on servers
- Using Kendo UI for Angular to create and maintain user interfaces
- Troubleshooting and debugging web applications
- Working with other developers to upgrade web applications to newer releases (Angular)
- Proven career experience in C# and .NET development, with a strong portfolio showcasing web applications you’ve worked on.
- Familiarity with database design and SQL. Especially Oracle PL/SQL packages.
- Career experience writing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects.
- Able to quickly adapt to new situations and problems.
- Able to operate in a mission-critical and time-sensitive environments
- Minimum of 5 years’ career experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or related field experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicant information for this career opportunity will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Human Resources Department
125 E. Sir Francis Drake Blvd., Suite 301
Larkspur, CA 94939