Phoenix American is the parent a diversified group of companies providing back-office financial services to investment fund clients since 1972. Phoenix American is a registered transfer agent with the Securities and Exchange Commission and has administered millions of investments for hundreds of funds of every size, strategy and asset class. The company performs full-service fund administration for private equity and venture capital funds and sales reporting and data analytics for mutual funds and other asset management companies. Phoenix American is also the industry leader in the field of managing agent and administration services for asset-backed securitizations (ABS) in the commercial aviation industry. The company has a reputation for excellence, offering unparalleled experience, superior technology and committed customer service to clients for more than 50 years.
Client Cash Administrator Job Opportunity
Phoenix American is excited to offer a job opportunity to qualified applicants interested in being part of a growing company with a relaxed and friendly work environment.
Description of Job Opportunity
Full-time position with partial work from home job opportunity to oversee all banking functions, including corporate accounts payable, daily deposit process, disbursement of funds for clients of multiple service platforms and foreign currency transactions. Also, handle communication with domestic and foreign banks for both internal and external clients. Job will include managing a team of 3 in daily operations and will be responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer service on all processes. For this job opportunity we are seeking a highly organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented person for the position willing to participate in various job processes as needed.
JOB SUMMARY: Work in a fun, fast-paced team environment performing a variety of cash management jobs. Duties would include, but not limited to, acting as a bank liaison, data input, preparing checks, initiating banking activities, performing research, maintaining files and reviewing documents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:
- Reviewing and approving banking request documents.
- Using bank software to enter or approve banking activities.
- Developing strong relationships at the bank and acting as a liaison between the bank and the Investor Services Department.
- Preparing checks, wires, ACHs
- Depositing checks.
- Maintaining good electronic files for audit.
- Running reports for Investor Services Department.
- Performing other related department jobs as required.
- AA Degree or equivalent combination of education and job experience
- One (1) year job experience in accounts payable or other similar environment (i.e. bank teller)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Very good data entry skills and attention to details
- Ability to understand and follow company procedures and policies
- Oral and written communication skills to support basic problem solving with originators and vendors
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- A quick study of new processes and procedures
Equal Opportunity Employer
- All applicant information for this career opportunity will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Human Resources Department
125 E. Sir Francis Drake Blvd., Suite 301
Larkspur, CA 94939